At Nordtext, we do things by the book but pride ourselves on a flexible approach. To ensure our customers receive consistently excellent services, we have adopted ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 17100:2015 as our primary quality standards.
When it comes to translations, this means:
- We work only with linguists who have passed our recruitment tests and proven their competence to us over time.
- We hand-pick the best person for the job who will always be a subject matter expert and a native speaker of the target language.
- All our translations are revised by a second qualified native speaker.
- We make sure to carry out independent language quality inspections on a regular basis.
- We actively incorporate quality assurance tools, such as Xbench, ErrorSpy and QA Distiller, in our workflows.
- We evaluate our linguists' performance on each project and track it over time.
- We store each project in our business management system, providing full traceability and data retrieval for an indefinite period of time.
Quality management is paramount to what we do, and we are proud to say we always pass our certification and re-certification audits with flying colours.