Work with us
We’re always looking for motivated and energetic people to join our friendly team of translation industry experts. Have a look below for current work opportunities.
We are currently looking for a skillful and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team in Riga. You will manage international translation projects and be responsible for ensuring the services are delivered according to the set standards in the best customer service traditions.
- assessment of project inquiries, quotation preparation, client liaison;
- developing project schedules, setting and controlling deadlines and budgets;
- preparation of files for translation, creation of instructions;
- selecting and assigning linguists, negotiating rates and deadlines, coordinating production, managing queries and issues;
- ensuring that QA process complies with companies ISO-certified quality assurance procedures;
- assembling and verifying project files for final delivery to the clients.
- university degree;
- excellent command of English, good knowledge of Latvian (other languages will be considered as an advantage);
- proficient organisational and communication skills;
- strong attention to detail, an ability to work under pressure and to prioritize effectively;
- very strong computer skills;
- work experience in project management or customer service will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- an interesting and responsible job in a global, fast-paced industry;
- social security and insurance;
- a combination of working in the office and remotely;
- friendly colleagues and international work environment.
Please send your application and a recent CV to email@example.com by December 29.